Optimism seeps from every pore of my body. I truly believe what’s supposed to happen… will. In that regard, I don’t know how to give up; it’s not part of my biological make-up.
I’m a passionate (and some would say overly enthusiastic) individual. I learn by doing (and have been burned more times than I’d like to admit). But I will always throw my entire self into whatever I do–fail or succeed.
I think this is evident when I write. I leave nothing behind, and spill it all out onto the pages. I give it all to my readers – love it or hate it.
The path I’m on is very often my own. Sometimes I veer off at the sight of something more interesting or captivating and get caught in the vines and thorns in order to experience the beauty and intrigue others often pass by. And I always meet the most interesting people along the way…
Top 10 Things
- I’m a hopeless optimist. No matter what the situation, I truly believe whatever’s supposed to happen… will. And it usually does!
- Winking bothers me – really. It creeps me out!
- The more I travel, the more of the world I want to see! Whether it’s trekking through Ireland, drinking Champagne in France, or dancing in Ibiza, I cannot wait for the next adventure. And I don’t have an issue experiencing it solo, although with friends is preferred.
- I love concerts! I’ve been averaging one a week lately. I will even drive or fly across the country to attend a music festival if it has an incredible line-up. Austin City Limits and Coachella were INSANE!!
- I have visions that I’m a better athlete than I actually am. I’d rather believe the lies.
- I do my best writing by the ocean. Whether it’s the rhythmic sound of the surf crashing against the shore, or the scent of it in the breeze, I am inspired by its magnificence. I will have a house overlooking the ocean… and think of all of the books I will write because of it!
- The saying “have a safe flight” freaks me out. It allows room for an alternative to safe flying, and who wants to think about that before stepping onto a plane?! I’d prefer “have an amazing time” or “hope you sit next to THE cute guy on the plane.” Those are thoughts I’d prefer to have in my head when boarding…
- Hugging is the best cure for everything. And I can proudly say I’m an awesome hugger!
- I appreciate great sarcasm. And am extremely sarcastic myself – be warned!
- I do not like winter… at all. And yes, I recognize I live in New England. Why? It must be the sports teams…
Still want to know more? See the answers to some FAQs.